Flexible wedding cover at competitive prices
We provide the right level of insurance for virtually any wedding, with cancellation cover ranging from £2,500 to £65,000. Choose from 9 levels of cover to suit your own wedding, with the opportunity to upgrade if your plans change. And we’re very competitive at every level – we don’t just offer one or two headline rates.
We listen to our customers
Not only do we have 20 years’ experience providing wedding insurance, but we also listen to what our customers tell us†. For example:
- 88% see wedding insurance as an important part of their plans
- 80% use a comparison website to help them choose wedding insurance
- 64% feel the level of cover is their most important consideration
- 28% see price as the deciding factor.
10 reasons why our wedding insurance is different
- Our customers love us – 99% of our policyholders would recommend us to a friend†.
- Huge range of cover – We offer 9 levels of cover against wedding cancellations and the failure of suppliers, and we cover your cake, rings, cars, attire, photography and much more, even down to public liability and personal accidents.
- Low policy excess – Most levels of cover carry an excess of only £25, and never exceed £50.
- At home & abroad – We offer wedding insurance for both UK and overseas weddings.
- Multiple ceremonies & receptions – You can be covered for up to 2 ceremonies and 2 receptions: ideal if you’re having multiple ceremonies for religious reasons or getting married abroad.
- LGBT ceremonies – We insure LGBT (gay and lesbian) weddings as well as civil partnerships.
- Last-minute wedding cover – We can insure you right up to the day before the wedding, as long as you don’t know any reason why you’d need to make a claim (and your cover will start as soon as we get your payment).
- Additional cover – You can choose to add items not normally covered by wedding insurance, such as marquee cover, ceremonial sword cover and public liability cover.
- Fast, efficient claims-handling – We do our best to ensure that any claim you make will be handled quickly so you can get back on track as soon as possible.
WeddingPlan is a trading name of UK General Insurance Ltd, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm Reference Number 310101). This can be checked on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA website http://www.fca.org.uk.